"What He ordains for us each moment is what is most holy, best, and most divine for us." Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A Cup Overflowing, 81-100

It is written, “That you have not yet died is not sufficient proof that you’re alive.  Aliveness is measured by degrees of awareness.” Could it be that I barely lived my first 50 years due to lack of awareness?  Am I just now waking up?  Heaven forbid I miss the next 50!  Therefore, I count….

#81  dancing with a grandbaby  -- His little body immediately responds to music!  Oh, that my inner self would be so alive…

#82  blood kin – it runs thick

#83  Jerry Rogers’ life

#84  the reality of 2 Corinthians 1:4

#85  high school friends come to Jesus

#86  much needed rest

#87  late night global communication – Relatively speaking, it wasn’t that long ago when a mother would send her child off in a covered wagon or a sea sailing vessel most likely never to see him or her again.  Thankful for technology…

#88  the way a piano string sings – Concerning the musical instruments, David said, “I made [them] for giving praise” 1 Chronicles 23:5. 

#89  saying goodbye


#90  Sunday morning sinus pressure/headache – that the power of Christ may rest (tabernacle) upon me (2 Cor. 12:9)

#91  anointing

#92  little hands making heavenly music


#93  the orchestral sound of cicadas

#94  morning fire emboldening agatized coral  -- Moses ... Elijah ... GLORY


#95  that God delights in showing clemency

#96  the sound of a summer afternoon rain – complete with thunder

#97  a plane landed ... a daddy home


#98  covenant prisms of light falling across my bed – His mercies are new every morning


#99  for the shepherds in my life who feed me with knowledge and understanding

#100  the assurance that God is

Just an ordinary moment full of grace ...

No comments: