"What He ordains for us each moment is what is most holy, best, and most divine for us." Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Early Morning Note to a Friend

Grateful for these times here early in the morning before my open window:
the waning moon peeking in and making company:
a tinge of pink in the approaching east:
a small chorus of my feathered friends taking stride along with me.
     I think they are singing joy today.
It's the In Between time when the veil is thin and God is near.
And it's important in our day, both yours and mine, that we stop and take notice ... and align our internal frame of reference.
     For love flows from the inside out, not the other way around.

Ah, my first guest has arrived. A cardinal. I must go. Know how much I love you.

Just an ordinary moment...

No comments: