"What He ordains for us each moment is what is most holy, best, and most divine for us." Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sweet One from the Past

I enjoyed a most holy moment recently with a sweet, sweet friend from Texas -- and his beautiful new bride Lisa -- who stopped by last week, put their feet under my table and stayed the night. When in Vidalia, Chris and I met together on a weekly basis with two other ministers of music, Don and Phillip, to encourage each other and sing. (They'd sing, I'd play.) What a special time it was. And so was this recent visit. By the way, Lisa is a worship leader herself and has one of the most beautiful voices I've ever heard. I think one of the reasons that's so is because her voice coincides with her heart. Thanks, guys, for including me in your sabbatical!


The Newlyweds: Chris and Lisa Seaton

No comments: